Thursday, May 15, 2014

introduction



I am Ben Naber and this blog is going to be about Ford trucks from the year of 1973 to 1979. This includes all f100-f350 models 2 and 4 wheel drive. I go to school at Diamond oaks in Cincinnati Ohio I am in the lab for auto mechanics. I think the 73 to 79 Ford trucks are the best looking and running trucks they have made. The reason they are the best is the drive lines are almost bulletproof and the suspension is very heavy duty. These trucks are getting harder to find but are still available in numbers they are also very cheap to buy ranging from 1000$ to 3000$ for running and driving ones. There are issues with these trucks and in will go over them in this blog.
The issues with these trucks are usually pretty easy to fix if you have some mechanical aptitude. People still use these trucks for daily drivers because they are so reliable and cheap I for instance own two of them one to restore and one to drive every day. The most famous truck from this era was Bigfoot the first monster truck and I will also go over the details of this truck as well. I will go into the options these trucks had all of the models and drive trains and suspension systems, fuel delivery options and special options made only certain parts of the year. I will describe the rarer trucks from the era and the most common options.

No comments:

Post a Comment